Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Running Out of Time!

Whew, I have been a sewing manic the last couple of weeks. I will post pictures of some of the things I've made when I finish all my last minute items, have them wrapped and under the tree. I sooooooo have to start earlier next year! I will still be sewing gifts after tomorrow since we won't meet up with my husband's side until later. That gives me a little time to finish my mother-n-law's gift. I had other items I wanted to make but just ran out of time. Did you ever find the saying "my eyes were bigger than my stomach" kind'a applies to sewing? That seems to be my reality this Christmas since I planned a lot more things to sew than I have been able to finish.

Given the fact I am out of work this Christmas due to back surgery, this Christmas will be made up of mainly homemade gifts. Apparently we are not the only family in this situation this year since my sister called to let us know she was doing homemade gifts this year for the my girls due to limited funds.

I hope everyone likes their gifts even though they are not store bought expensive items from their Christmas lists!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment