Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Empty Nester

With all my blog surfing, I have noticed a lot of bloggers have younger children. My husband and I will soon be empty nesters as our youngest daughters have one more year of high school. I hate to admit to it, but I hit the big ‘5’ ‘0’ a couple years ago! So I may not fit in with the average craft or sewing blogger. At this stage, we don’t have grandchildren either. We actually are hoping grandchildren are a ways off yet. Therefore, I don’t have any young children to sew or craft for at this stage. However, we have three 4 legged children, which at times are even more work. We have two Pomeranians, my little girl Peyton and Teddy, a very large Pom who will turn 1 in Febuary. Then we have a very neurotic German Shorthair, Jordan. We live next to a school playground so the dogs can get on my nerves when school is in session. We bought the house 2 ½ years ago and hope to plant tall shrubs to block the view next summer. While I have enjoyed reading everyone’s blog, I do hope to connect with bloggers in my age range too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment